Who is your favorite NCAA football team
College football: move of the century? The football world is thrilled with touchdown when falling
Munich - college football is known for its deviating rules to the NFL for repeatedly causing crazy scenes and plays. Quarterback Daniel Smith of the Villanova Wildcats proved that something like this can happen unintentionally.
Crazy touchdown leaves the football world speechless
When the quarterback tries to escape from the pocket near the end zone in the spring season game against Delaware Football, he is knocked off his feet by the defender. However, instead of accepting the sack or throwing the ball out of bounds, he threw the ball as it fell towards the end zone, where receiver Charlie Gilroy could catch it for a touchdown.
Surprised by his own luck, the playmaker only realized when he got up again that he had just succeeded in what was possibly the most spectacular touchdown of the entire college season. Due to the crazy play, the Wildcats were able to shorten it to 20:27, but lost the game in the end against Delaware Football.
At least Daniel Smith will remember this move that made him an internet phenomenon overnight.
Do you want the most important football news, videos and data directly on your smartphone? Then get the new ran app with push notifications for the most important news about your favorite sport. Available in the app store forApple andAndroid.
- Is Crispin Glover a good actor
- People eat blueberries
- Is Pune also a technology city
- What food is Tokyo famous for?
- What are the ethnic groups in France
- What is life what is sin
- What are the benefits of red tea
- Which is the largest democracy after India
- What is a backhoe loader made of
- Why are Mahavira and Buddha different
- Which law can protect women and children?
- How do cryptocurrencies fluctuate in value
- Why does land cost money
- How effective was the 1986 immigration amnesty
- What is the structure of potash alum
- Why do we use silent letters
- What should tourists avoid in Chile
- Trent Dilfer remembers Brett Favre
- How do you thread a sewing machine
- Should Trump be charged and removed
- Who were the Gorgons in Greek mythology
- How does rice porridge taste?
- How to make a bean noodle
- What is a simjacker hack
- How do I start my hacking career
- Is Hamberder 2019s covfefe
- The Santa Monica Pier closes at night
- Which biopic should Bollywood do next?
- What is the synonym for verbose
- Asus is an Indian company
- How do I create sustainable happiness
- Who is the founder of PhonePay
- How can I communicate effectively with others
- Aquarius people are intelligent