What are the benefits of worshiping Krishna
Who is the oldest form of God to be worshiped?
(1) From the Bhagavad Gita, the scripture accepted by all in the Vedic tradition, we have the following information:
7.7 O conquerors of riches, there is no truth that is superior to Me. Everything rests on me like pearls are strung on a thread.
10.1 The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: Listen again, O mighty Arjuna. Because you are my dear friend, I will continue to speak to you for your benefit and give you knowledge that is better than what I have already explained.
10.2 Neither the hosts of demigods nor the great sages know my origin or my riches, for in every way I am the source of demigods and wise men.
This fact is also recognized by the best disciple of the Gita, that is, Arjuna.
10.12-13 Arjuna said: You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the ultimate abode, the purest, the absolute truth. You are the eternal, transcendental, original person, the unborn, the greatest. All the great sages like Narada, Asita, Devala and Vyasa affirm this truth about you, and now you are explaining it to me yourself.
(2) Some people consider impersonal Brahman to be supreme for various motivations and reasons, but according to Lord Krishna in the Gita, it is the basis of Brahman. Brahman is one of its aspects. Brahman is superior and transcendent to this material world, but is personal Brahman that is superior to impersonal Brahman.
14.27 And I am the foundation of the impersonal Brahman, which is immortal, immortal and eternal, which is the constitutional position of ultimate happiness.
Lord Krishna says in 10.2 that even great sages and gods cannot understand Him properly. Hence, the great swamis who lack devotion to Krishna are, if properly understood, confused with their speculative ideas. We also find from Bhagavatam that even Indra and Brahma were confused and viewed Krishna as mere boys of a village and Krishna destroyed their pride and helped them to see the truth. Of course, these pastimes also happen because the great gods want to establish that Krishna is the Supreme. There is also the incident that Krishna fights with Banasura and Lord Siva fights on the side of Banasura, but is defeated and has realized who Krishna is. He says:
10:63:38 You are the original person, one without a second, transcendental and self-manifesting. Without a cause, you are the cause of everything and you are the ultimate controller. You will nonetheless be perceived in relation to the transformations of matter caused by your illusory energy - transformations that you sanction so that the various material properties can fully manifest.
10.64.43 I, Lord Brahmā, the other demigods and the pure sages have all surrendered wholeheartedly to you, our dearest Self and Lord
(3) However, unless one has a loving relationship and devotion to Krishna, it is impossible to accept the above facts and tons of other information in the sastras. It takes a lot of humility and dedication to accept these facts and surrender to Him. The purpose of Bhagavadgita is to awaken our devotion to Him and to give ourselves over to Him. Lord Krishna himself says:
18.55 I can be understood as I am, as the highest personality of God, only through devotional service. And when someone is in full consciousness of me through such devotion, he can enter the kingdom of God.
Give up all kinds of religion and just surrender to Me. I will free you from all sinful reactions. Do not be afraid.
And when we speak of the worship of Krishna, this also applies to his various personal manifestations such as Rama, Narasihma, Narayana and other forms of Vishnu.
- Which big company do you trust
- Why are planets scientific names mythological names
- What are some jailbreak consequences
- What is a FWVR
- Which city do you want to clone
- How much do orthopedic spine surgeons earn
- Why is groundwater a heavily overused resource
- Are there harmful ingredients in sunscreen?
- Can I ask any questions
- Which activities release the most dopamine?
- What is your favorite hiking gear
- Why shouldn't anyone commission my illustration?
- Why is AR preferred to VR
- How powerful is Fullbring Bankai Ichigo
- Which one is right Gowda or Gouda
- What is the best cure for typhoid
- Which distribution has the most hacking tools
- Can I have breakfast before the bathroom
- Sexual reproduction requires 2 people
- What are the best electric garage heaters
- Martial law is imminent
- How many are there non-protein enzymes
- What job makes you incredibly happy
- Can we print GIFs on t-shirts