What is nonsense
nonsense - Origin and handling. Nonsense is the opposite of meaning. Nonsense can have different meanings:
(1) Nonsense can be that which is meaningless, stupid and foolish. You can say that what someone says is utter nonsense. Someone can also say that they made nonsense, that is, made mistakes. You can blame someone for making nonsense of their interpretations.
(2) Nonsense can also mean nonsense, stupid prank. What one does out of arrogance can be described as nonsense. This is how you can tell children: "Please leave the nonsense." You can blame someone for having nothing but nonsense on their mind. And one can enjoy the nonsense of jokes.
(3) Nonsense is also used as an exclamation to say that someone has claimed something completely absurd: For example, someone can say that he is ugly. The other can answer: nonsense, that's not true at all. You are really beautiful.
The noun nonsense comes from the adjective nonsense, meaningless, foolish, unreasonable and absurd. The adjective nonsensical comes from the old high German nonsensical, which was used as early as 1000 AD. is demonstrable, also was written nonsense, nonsense, and means has no sense, crazy, meaningless. Ultimately, one has to say that ultimately a purely outwardly led life is nonsense: Everything that has a beginning has an end. Whoever directs all his senses and striving towards that which will pass again anyway is doing a lot of nonsensical. What makes sense is what is permanent and eternal, an endeavor that also outlasts death and transience. Hence, spiritual pursuit is what is permanently important.
Dealing with other nonsense
From a lecture by Sukadev Bretz
There are people who make nonsense. And how do you deal with it? One can say that there is satiated, tamassy and rajassy nonsense. A satiated nonsense can be something someone does to cheer other people up. He's telling some nonsense to ease the mood a little. He may make a fool of himself to please others. This kind of nonsense is easy to appreciate and laugh at.
Then there is rajassic nonsense: people do something in order to get something themselves. Anything that is not helpful for the common cause or people make mistakes that do not lead to problems of equal size, but they cannot be stopped. They identify with it and they carry on with the nonsense even though they might know better. Simply out of ego or hurt, this is called rajassy nonsense.
And then of course there is the tons of nonsense, tons of nonsense is harmful. Harmful to people and harmful to common causes. Harmful to the environment and harmful to the community. If someone creates such nonsense, then you can see if you can talk to the person. Is it possible to stop him? Can you make him aware of this or will you let the other person make the mistakes? Because it is well known that mistakes are made to make sense, and failure is to grow. As they say, good decisions come from experience and experience comes from bad decisions. Sometimes you have to let people fabricate nonsense so that they can learn. On the other hand, you sometimes have to stop them from nonsense, you can then try to show them a different point of view.
Nonsense in relation to other personality traits
Nonsense belongs to the group of personality traits, downsides, vices and virtues. To better understand this character trait, let's relate it to others:
Synonyms nonsense - similar properties
Synonyms nonsense are for example Mischief, stupid stuff, folly, absurdity, nonsense, illogic, inconsistency, nonsense, joke, prank, fun .
The synonyms can be divided into two groups, those with a positive connotation and those with a negative connotation:
Synonyms with negative connotation
Synonyms that are commonly interpreted as negative are, for example
Synonyms with positive connotation
Synonyms with a positive connation can help to see an apparently dark side positively. Synonyms with positive connotation are for example
Antonyms nonsense - opposites
Antonyms are opposites. For example, antonyms, i.e. opposites, are nonsense Sense, meaningfulness, reason, logic, serenity, arrogance . You can also divide the antonyms, the opposites, into those with positive connotation and those with negative connotation.
Antonyms with positive connotation
Antonyms, i.e. opposites, to a vice, a shadowy side, a negative personality trait, are commonly interpreted as an opposite pole. These can be cultivated in order to overcome the vice, the dark side. So here are some opposing poles to nonsense that have a positive connotation:
Antonyms with negative connotation
The opposite of a shadowy side, a vice, is not always positive. Here are a few examples of antonyms to nonsense, but they are also not considered as beneficial:
Properties in the alphabet before or after
Here are some properties that come before or after nonsense in the alphabet:
Nonsense can be counted under the following two groups of properties:
Words related to nonsense are, for example, the adjective nonsense, the verb sinnen, and the noun nonsense.
Anyone who has nonsense is nonsense or a nonsense.
Self-awareness, yoga and psychotherapy Yoga Vidya seminars
Seminars on the subject of self-awareness, yoga and psychotherapy:
- May 23, 2021 - May 28, 2021 - Thought Power & Positive Thinking
- Get to know your mind and its sleeping potential. Thinking is the basis for success or failure, joy or suffering, health or illness. Effective techniques from de ...
- May 24th, 2021 - May 28th, 2021 - Expression and authenticity
- You learn to express yourself expressively and authentically and to really reach your students. In this way you can improve the quality of your presentations so that you can get them well with the participants ...
More information on yoga and meditation
- What will the Galaxy S11 look like
- What if China discovered the New World?
- What is the oldest civilization in Indonesia
- What are the uses of labradorite
- How does cold forming increase tensile strength
- What are you happy to see today
- What is the expected RMO 2018 cutoff
- Who offers a migration certificate
- How does PHP foreach actually work
- How skilled are bioinformaticians at the computer
- How can I improve my hand eye
- Where is the mistake
- Is it okay to burn the Bible?
- What do you expect from Bollywood films
- How to quickly learn ASME
- What qualifications should an image consultant have?
- What should I do to overwinter strawberries
- Which is the material with the lowest heat
- Are wendigos real
- When is Asphalt 9
- What is the application of SQL
- How do I prevent floor leaks
- Where's George W. Bush
- What are some lies about the Mahabharata