Why can't I download from the Play Store?
Android Reinstall Google Play Store
The Google Play Store is essential for your apps and the security of your smartphone. If the Play Store fails to connect, shows server problems, or requires authentication, your apps will not be able to update and security holes in them will not be closed. In such a case, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Play Store.
How to reinstall the Google Play Store
Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
quick start Guide
- Open "Apps"in the settings.
- Go to the Google Play Store application.
- Choose "Uninstall". This option is not available on newer smartphone models. You can use the Clearing the Cache. How exactly is explained in the next step.
- in the Internet now download a file for the Google Play Store and to install these. e.g. at heise download: https://www.heise.de/download/product/google-play-apk-92066. To clear the cache on newer Android versions, go to "Storage"and then on"delete data" and "Cache".
- What is the importance of peer review
- Which flower name ends with S.
- How often do you smoke 3
- Did Jesus or Mohammad come first?
- Why are American families suing each other
- What is a little bridge
- Who is the main cause of the violence in Bengal?
- Is it useful to use Instagram?
- Why is Poland's GDP per capita falling?
- What is a natal chart? I'm curious
- Why are tall buildings expensive?
- How can students earn money in Ghana?
- What are some overrated parenting methods
- Which actor would you like to meet
- What do you know about BTCMANAGER
- Postgraduate work in travel tourism is worthwhile
- How do I copy and paste
- What is ExxonMobil's capital structure
- The smartphone is the most advanced device
- IT Management What is Business Process Automation
- How hard is it to put on others
- What is the best highest job
- What is a backhoe loader made of
- Is a bullet a weapon