What if Jiren Kaioken learned
Power of the ultra instinct
A very important factor that was mentioned several times in the episode was that Goku was tired. This has been mentioned many times by Champa, including Beerus. This is very likely that the writers are trying to say that if Goku had had full power, he could have faced Kefla. I think one cannot reach a final conclusion whether Kefla is stronger than SSJB + Kaioken Goku. The last kick Kefla landed on him was obviously not as strong as her previous attacks. In other words, one might assume that Goku was extremely tired, which caused him to lose his shape
All Super Saiyan forms are multipliers of the base form. We know that the SSJG multiplier is superior to the SSJ3 multiplier and the SSJB multiplier is obviously much higher than the SSJG multiplier (based on Goku's battles with Jiren and Kefla). The multiplier would stay the same whether Goku is tired or not, but what would change is his initial base strength. The UI transformation is also a force multiplier that drives him to reach a state of complete mastery of self-movement. This is because in Android 17 we see Goku manage to break the drastic performance gap and go head to toe with Jiren. We also see Picollo noting how he got stronger with each stroke. When Dyspo and Toppo attacked, we finally know that Toppo is outnumbering SSJB with full force, but UI Goku was able to push him back easily rather than just dodging his attack. So it's obvious that even the UI transform acts like a performance multiplier.
Let's say Kefla manages to reach Super Saiyan 3 in the course of the fight with UI Goku, or if we see Jiren seriously fighting UI Goku at full strength, we can measure his power. Right now we don't know exactly how strong the transformation is.
- Do animals feel affection
- Keratin is a dead cell
- Are organic products really organic?
- Why is the founder of oyo com so rich
- Which countries buy Indian weapons and weapons
- 3D viewing is harmful to the eyes
- What is the name of coffee mixed with tea
- Can modern submarines survive a torpedo hit?
- What's something interesting about your colleague
- How do I calculate the speed
- Why is the eerie valley called that
- What would you pay me 5000 for
- Kissed people in ancient civilizations
- How to cook frozen cannelloni
- How are Biharis treated in Delhi
- Which famous pieces play a prominent role in Locrian mode
- What constitutes the neurotypical spectrum
- Which compound is insoluble in water
- How much does a loan repair cost
- Who Sells Airbnb Insurance
- What is Crete famous for?
- Why did my fries get so damp
- How is life at the University of Stuttgart
- What principle does the sonometer work on?