Who invented the paper stone scissors?
How to regularly rip off your opponents in the game of scissors, rocks, and paper from now on!
What is also important for your success and has been determined:
- Men like to choose the stone in the first game. Open up against men with paper
- An experienced player knows that! Therefore open with scissors against an experienced player, because the professional wants to defeat the layman with the paper at the beginning
- We don't necessarily appreciate being considered predictable. So if your opponent has chosen the stone twice, he will switch to scissors to hit the expected paper. Therefore choose the stone yourself
- Our fingers subconsciously react treacherously in advance to the mental decision made. It is worth paying attention to the opponent's fingers. If all fingers are tense, it will become the stone. All loose? More like paper! If only two are tense, it is the scissors
- In general, paper is rarely chosen, here it is only 29.6%. The scissors are more likely at 35%. However, the stone is the most common choice, coming in at 35.4%.
Good luck winning! I am curious what you will play about from now on, rock, paper and scissors.
You will probably find it difficult to consciously do everything right so quickly. You don't have to, because you have an ally! Your intuition! It lets you do the right thing in important situations. But you have to train her, otherwise she won't know what to do.
What intuition is, how we can gain from it privately, professionally and above all with scissors, stone, paper, YOU can find out in my bestseller book “The Power of Intuition”. The new audio book is now available FREE for a limited time!
I want everyone to listen to their intuition and use it properly. In this way you can maximize your potential. You can download the audio book HERE for free. You are also welcome to share this page with your friends so that they too can make better use of their intuition.
- English would benefit from a visual mood
- Who is the best Indian music director
- Why shouldn't we kill drug thieves?
- How can you answer this question
- Can a daughter behave like her father?
- What is the most difficult art form
- Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
- Artificial intelligence can ask big questions
- How can video games affect your health?
- Regret going to UT Austin
- How many forms of energy are there
- Can i stop alcoholism?
- What is CaCO3 What are some uses
- Who is your best buddy
- Which Oscar-nominated films are worth watching
- How did BTS change K Pop
- Do you think narcissists are Machiavellians?
- Who survived climbing Mount Everest?
- How Much Do Nfl Draft Picks Earn
- What is the best customer service you received
- Why do semiconductors have a band gap
- What is a great alternative to WPCurve
- What is the meaning of Euclidean axioms
- What are the 10 Most Highly Taxed States